Depression, Anxiety, Life Transitions and
What is Walk & Talk Therapy?
Walk & Talk Therapy is a different way of doing therapy.The client and counselor meet outside and walk, instead of sitting in an office. Walk &Talk sessions are conducted the same way as office sessions.Clients identify and process challenges, exploring relationships and working through patterns that are getting in the way of their being able to get unstuck or have life-giving relationships with family, friends and colleagues. The main difference is that the sessions take place outside, while integrating movement.
Who Can it Help?
Walk & Talk Therapy benefits a wide variety of adults and teens.
- Individuals who feel that their anxiety is limiting their relationships, their performance at work, or their ability to live life to the fullest
- Individuals who are going through life transitions, like new relationships, new mothers or fathers, changing jobs, feeling stuck in their current profession, recent breakup or divorce, kids going to college, and many other changes which can cause bumps in a person’s life
- Individuals who are feeling discouraged, find it hard to make it through the day without crying or yelling, are having a difficult time failing asleep or staying asleep,along with other signs of depression
- Individuals who are feeling lonely, unable to make or keep friends, or find themselves withdrawing from current relationships
- Individuals who are feeling stuck, and need help finding a way to get unstuck
How Does it Work?
Your initial session with Naphtali Roberts will take place at her office in Montrose Ca. During this first session, you will complete paperwork and discuss your current concerns and goals for Walk & Talk Therapy. After that first session, you will work collaboratively with Naphtali to decide if Walk & Talk Therapy is for you, and how you would like to utilize it in your counseling experience.
If you’d like to learn more, feel free to call Naphtali today at 818-669-4850 to discuss if Walk & Talk Therapy is the right fit for you.