Let’s take a walk!
Have you ever noticed how refreshed you feel when you take a walk? Getting outside, moving your body and taking in the sights, sounds and smells can do you a world of good. Walk & Talk Therapy is walking therapy, instead of being stuck inside a counselor’s office. While we walk and talk, we can:
- Identify and process the challenges you face
- Explore your relationships with family, friends and colleagues, finding ways to improve those connections and make them more nurturing and sustaining
- Work through patterns that are blocking you from experiencing a thriving life
Walk & Talk Therapy gives you the opportunity to integration action with thoughtfulness. You have a chance to pause, take a breath, and look at where you are and why you might feel stuck, then move ahead. We can arrange sessions at a time and place convenient for you.
Walk & Talk Therapy can benefit a wide variety of adults and teens. It can help you if you:
- Have anxiety that is limiting your relationships, work performance or ability to live life to the fullest
- Are going through a life transition, like a new relationship, new baby, career change, breakup or divorce, experience an empty nest or other significant life change
- Feel discouraged, cry often or have frequent outbursts, have trouble falling or staying asleep or have other signs of depression
- Feel lonely, find it hard to make or keep friends, or are withdrawing from your current relationships
- Feel stuck, like you’re just surviving, and want to get unstuck and thrive
How it works
For your first session, we’ll meet at my office in Montrose, California. You’ll complete some paperwork and we’ll take about your current concerns and goals for counseling.
If you’d like to learn more, contact me here or call (818) 669-4850, and we can talk about whether Walk & Talk Therapy might be the right fit for you.